Landmark Wedding Team request the pleasure of your company for the official launch of The Landmark's Wedding Inspirations 2023
The Big Reveal and official launch of the Landmark Hotel's wedding inspirations 2023 - the latest enhancements to our already award winning wedding offering, is just days away. If you are planning your wedding, we extend a warm welcome and invitation to you to join us for the BIG Reveal this coming Sat and Sun, 1st & 2nd July. We have a lot planned for you!
Summer Wedding Showcase Private Viewings
From 12pm until 4pm on both Saturday and Sunday our Wedding Coordinator Denice Kenny and her team will provide private viewings of the wedding venue and all our new wedding inspirations and features. The showarounds are by appointment only. Please contact Denice at email@example.com
or call 071 96 22 222 to secure your appointment.
On arrival to The Landmark, you are free to explore all areas available to you and your guests on your big day; The Mallard Bar, The Riverview Suite, The Kelly Suite and the Bridal Suite. A number of wedding specialists will be in attendance to share their wealth of experience with you.
Wedding specialists in attendance over the weekend will include:
- Olivia O’Hanlon – Multi-award winning Wedding Singer
- Cake Me Away – Artisan Cafe/Confectionary Bakery based in Carrick-on-Shannon
- Chantelle Florist – Pure Flowers : Winners of a Gold award in the Irish Flower Shop of the Year competition
- Loughlin Burn – of the Special Events Crew
- Ivan Keaney – Photographer
- Elizabeth Hadnett – professional Civil Celebrant committed to creating beautiful, personalised ceremonies
- John Reynolds – Photographer (Sunday only)
The Official Launch of our Wedding Inspirations 2023 Big Reveal
Our Wedding Inspirations 2023 will be officially launched on Saturday evening at 6pm with a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony. The Big Reveal will highlight our new ‘Wedding Inspirations’, all part of the welcome that will be extended to you and your guests on your Wedding Day.
The team will launch these new features that will make your day even more memorable and fabulous including:
- New Champagne Tower - adding glamour and ’WOW’ to your reception as your guests arrive!
- Gin Cart - the much loved Gin bar has had a makeover! You’re going to love it!
- Whiskey & Cigar display - a little treat for the Bridal Party.
And for the sweet-toothed, we have:
- Macaroon Tiers - a statement piece at any reception! The French Macaroon displayed in tiers. Beautiful to look at and even more delicious to taste!
- Croque-en-Bouche - The traditional French wedding cake made of profiteroles… simply divine!
- Grazing Tables - a new, colourful and bountiful display of food for your guests to enjoy as they gather and get acquainted on arrival
- Civil Ceremony - with the civil ceremony becoming increasingly popular we have a beautiful new display which will unveil our new backdrop with wedding moon-arch, the most elegant backdrop as you exchange your vows.
If you are planning your wedding and would like to see what all the fuss is about - we would be delighted for you both to join us!
Schedule an appointment for a private viewing between 12 - 4pm on Sat 1st or Sun 2nd July and/or join us as we officially launch our new suite of wedding inspirations on Saturday at 6pm!
It’s going to be a great weekend, full of glamour and romance, some tasty bites and drinks, specialist advice and much, much more. We look forward to welcoming you!